Why Choose Exotic Elephant CBD
We maintain a simple production approach from hemp seed to final CBD product. We can accurately represent the potency and purity of each cbd product.
Hemp Flower Benefits
We extract using the flower from the the buds & flowers of the femp plant, to maximize the full potential and quality of CBD. This provides a pure high-quality full-spectrum CBD. Full-spectrum CBD produces the entourage effect, which is when cannabinoids, terpenes, work together rather than just CBD alone.
Produces a clean and pure extract without the use of ethanol, butane, or propane.
Whole Plant Extract
Colder extractions & separations allow us to retain more terpenes & flavonoids since they are temperature sensitive.
Co-Founder Meghan Gregory
Meghan Gregory, comes from a long line of eco-conscious farmers, educators, artists, philanthropists and altruists. Her first knowledge of hemp was from her grandparents who dedicated a portion of their farm land to grow hemp in the 40’s. As a Colorado native she’s an outdoor enthusiast and loves farming, hiking, camping, kayaking, rock climbing, playing soccer and golf. She loves to educate and help others and has been a coach and mentor to the youth in the community. Meghan has over 20 years of experience in operations, digital and affiliate marketing, sales, business development, branding strategies, and project management. She has worked for several award-winning global start-ups and the Co-Founder of Tindakan Innovations PBC. Having experienced injuries from sports and simply living life, she wanted to develop natural products to help eliminate the pain and enhance relaxation. This is what sparked the idea to launch Exotic Elephant with here daughter Ell.
Co-Founder Ell Gregory-Campbell
What Makes Exotic Elephant Full-Spectrum CBD Different:
- We personally grow our hemp on a boutique farm in Longmont Colorado using natural/organic and regenerative practices
- To ensure the safety and quality, we do rigorous 3rd-party testing through the entire process
- We process using Co2 locally
- Our product contains no more than 0.3 percent THC, according to the certificate of analysis (COA)
- Passes tests for pesticides, heavy metals, and molds
- We only use sustainable and biodegradable ingredients and packaging as much as possible
- We are vegan, and cruelty free (unless you make us mad ;)
- We are a women owned and operated business